MBA, Ph.D, tech entrepreneur, consultant and advisor
Based in Sydney NSW, Australia
Works at Hoplance
3 projects listed
The company I work for
Description of Hoplance
Hoplance is a professional marketplace that matches companies with the skills they need to keep growing their business while simultaneously optimizing their workforce utilization.
Hi, I’m Enrico and I started hacking at 9 years old back when it was Visual Basic. After trying to become a professional tennis player I somehow got entangled in a PhD in engineering, an MBA programme and a big consulting firm before being sucked into the entrepreneurial world.
Startups: Idea Analysis, Technical Implementation, Sales
Biz Dev: Prospection, Cold Calling, Sales and Negotiation
HR: Recruitment, Evaluation and Career Planning, etc.
Management: P&L Responsibilities (Yearly Income > 3M€)
Project Management: Mounting and Following up of Projects
My biggest achievement and my soft skills
I simultaneously completed an MBA program and a PhD in engineering.
I have studied and successfully done business in 3 different countries in 3 different languages.
- Fulltime work
- Being a cofounder
- Remote work
- Probono work
Industries I worked in
Companies I worked for
Altran, Hoplance, Axiteam
Experience, education and endorsements
"Enrico approaches every aspect of his work with complete professionalism, gets the task done, and bears in mind how other people might be affected when working with a team. "by Liz
My blog posts
- Differences between a freelancer and a consultant
- Common Work-From-Home Options Explained
- Hate middlemen? Welcome to the club
- The benefits of employees vs contractors
- The state of the freelance industry
- How Your Business can Overcome the Cost of Idle Employees
- Who are the freelancers today?
- Why work with freelancers?
- How to work with freelancers?
- The cost of a freelancer in Australia