This is an agreement to a billing procedure between the Site and the Freelancer.
The Freelancer allows the Site:
- To issue invoices for all supplies and services supplied to them by the Site until the end of the agreed contract term.
The Freelancer agrees:
- To give the Site all information required for a full VAT invoice - including Freelancer’s name, address and VAT registration number.
- Not to raise sales invoices for the transactions covered by this agreement.
To notify the customer immediately if they:
- Change their VAT Number
- Cease to be VAT registered
- Sell their business as a whole or in part